NOPAININTHEPLAYROOM.ORG

Where There's No Pain In 

The Playroom

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sickle cell Pain

shanice Anastasia Chenault- Chapman

Hello Everyone I have sickle cell pain mostly all day  i  have pain  pills but  they dont touch  the pain  and i  take 2 everyday But  my Mother doesn't  understand How  bad  my pain is  i can't explain it  ton  her and she  want my doctors to take me off of  them and i  just hope that she doesn't i cant  explain to her and i  want to know  you guy's responses  so tell me  what you  guy's think  because  my doctors don't play.. somebody  help  me

--

;)Shanice A chapman

May 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ThePlayroom
Site Owner

shanice Anastasia Chenault- Chapman at May 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Hello Everyone I have sickle cell pain mostly all day  i  have pain  pills but  they dont touch  the pain  and i  take 2 everyday But  my Mother doesn't  understand How  bad  my pain is  i can't explain it  ton  her and she  want my doctors to take me off of  them and i  just hope that she doesn't i cant  explain to her and i  want to know  you guy's responses  so tell me  what you  guy's think  because  my doctors don't play.. somebody  help  me

Hi Flossie, it's Dee Ray at the moment. I know what it means to have sickle cell pain, and also what It means for the meds not work you need to have a heart to heart with your mother and doctor and let them know what you're going through, every little detail, every ache & pain. Make them realize how serious the situation is and get stronger meds. Also find ways to stay out of pain without meds, it helps if you know your pain trigger ? Do you know yours ?.
May 2, 2013 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.