NOPAININTHEPLAYROOM.ORG

Where There's No Pain In 

The Playroom

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Sticky: Introduce Yourself!

ThePlayroom
Site Owner

Introduce yourself,  tell where you're from, how you're affected by Sickle Cell ( Parent, Sibling or Carrier)  and how you heard about No Pain In The Playroom. look forward to hearing from you.

April 3, 2013 at 9:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Herman Brown III

What going on? My name is Herman everyone calls me Tre'. I'm orginally from Nebraska but reside in Florida right now. I was diagnosed with Sickle Cell SC when I was five, the same night I was diagnosed my spleen and apendix were removed. Sickle cell has affected me in ways similar to how it has affect every other SC patient, from relationships to school. In the end it's made me a stronger person. I heard about No Pain In The Play Room from linking up with other advocates on twitter. Diamond Ray and Ms. Omeka are definitely advocates for the rest of the team. In the end tho I'm thankful for the whole family. 

April 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shanice Anastasia Chenault- Chapman

Hello My Name is shanice But everyone calls me flossy or flossie  I live in the united states anderson sc  to be exact  i am  a carrier Of  the  sickle cell disease.. I'm 21 years of age

April 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

shanice Anastasia Chenault- Chapman

Herman Brown III at April 5, 2013 at 11:11 PM

What going on? My name is Herman everyone calls me Tre'. I'm orginally from Nebraska but reside in Florida right now. I was diagnosed with Sickle Cell SC when I was five, the same night I was diagnosed my spleen and apendix were removed. Sickle cell has affected me in ways similar to how it has affect every other SC patient, from relationships to school. In the end it's made me a stronger person. I heard about No Pain In The Play Room from linking up with other advocates on twitter. Diamond Ray and Ms. Omeka are definitely advocates for the rest of the team. In the end tho I'm thankful for the whole family. 

Hi  this is  flossie i  lost  my  other sign in name so i made a new one

--

;)Shanice A chapman

April 29, 2013 at 11:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jenniferB
Hello, my name is Jennifer Brown. I'm 25 years old and I live in milwaukee wi. I have sickle cell disease. It affects me in school and work. When I have a crisis I miss so much but I have a excellent support system. It has affected many relationships but I found my fiance and he is my rock. I learned about the playroom from twitter.
May 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Diamond Ray

Whats up evryone i'm Diamond Ray, Sickle cell Advocate and co founder of No Pain In The Playroom I'm 27, From Long Beach, Califronia and am here for everyone in the sickle cell community

August 28, 2013 at 7:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AJdub3

Wassup guys Im AJ Williams. 19 Im originally  from detroit,Michigan but im living in charlotte, NC. i have Sickle cell disease type ss..

August 28, 2013 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.